Soto Ayam. Indonesian Chicken Soup Instant Mix Bamboe & Indofood Brand Soto Ayam Soto ayam is a yellow spicy chicken soup with lontong or nasi himpit or ketupat (all compressed rice that is then cut into small cakes) and/or vermicelli or noodles, it is from Indonesia, and popular in Singapore, Malaysia and Suriname. Turmeric is added as one of its ingredients to get yellow chicken broth. It is probably the most popular variant of soto, a traditional soup commonly found in.
Unlike a creamy soup, it's a clear soup with loads of ingredients and condiments. Turmeric is the ingredient that makes yellow, coupled with spices like cumin, fennel, star anise. Each variant has a name determined by its place of origin or creation. You can have Soto Ayam using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soto Ayam
- Prepare 1 ekor of ayam.
- It’s 2.5 liter of air.
- It’s secukupnya of Garam, gula.
- Prepare of Bumbu halus :.
- It’s 8 siung of bawang merah.
- Prepare 5 siung of bawang putih.
- You need 4 butir of kemiri.
- You need 4 cm of kunyit.
- Prepare 2 cm of jahe.
- It’s 1 sdt of merica.
- You need of Bumbu lain :.
- You need 2 batang of sereh di memarkan.
- It’s 3 cm of lengkuas, di geprek.
- It’s 2 lembar of daun salam.
- You need 3 lembar of daun jeruk.
- Prepare of Bahan pelengkap :.
- You need of Soun, rendam dalam air lalu tiriskan.
- You need of Kol iris tipis.
- Prepare of Telur rebus.
- Prepare of Perkedel.
- Prepare of Bawang goreng.
- It’s of Sambal rawit.
Soto ayam (chicken soup in Indonesian language) is the chicken version. The most commonly used name for this chicken noodle soup is soto but it has other names depending on the region. In Pekalongan, it is called tauto, and in Makassar, it. Soto Ayam is a chicken noodle soup popular in Malaysia and Indonesia.
Soto Ayam instructions
- Rebus ayam sampai matang, angkat, tiriskan,goreng lalu suwir2.
- Tumis semua bumbu sampai harum, lalu masukkan ke dalam kuah rebusan ayam.
- Tambahkan garam, kaldu bubuk masak sampai mendidih dan keluar aroma harum bumbunya,. Koreksi rasa..
- Masukkan kedalam mangkuk soun, kol, telur, ayam suwir lalu siram kuah soto tambahkan pergedel, daun seledri, bawang goreng, sajikan dengan jeruk nipis dan sambal..
There are many adaptations and recipes of Soto Ayam in the region but I love this recipe the best. In Indonesia, this dish is called Soto Resah. The yellow-color soup is infused with coconut milk, turmeric and spices. Often sighted in mamaks, Soto Ayam has become a staple soup dish in Malaysia. With its light and spicy turmeric soup with a herby aftertaste; this dish is a comfort food for many.